Europe's leading annual airlift conference
Military Airlift - 17 - 19 September 2018, London
Join the Peruvian, Royal Jordanian, Canadian, US, French, Danish, Ukrainian, Italian, Brazilian Air Forces alongside the World Food Programme, Movement Coordination Centre Europe, Heavy Airlift Wing, European Tactical Airlift Centre, Continental Movement Coordination Centre, Bundeswehr Logistics Centre and NSPA programmes at Military Airlift 2017 to:
- Explore the latest ground handling and support solutions designed to enable the quick turnaround of your aircraft in austere environments, including: The installation of enhanced palletised systems to take advantage of modularity benefits and the recruitment of trusted local partners to support temporary operations
- Hear case studies on delivering short-notice disaster relief to the Caribbean, Philippines and Peru and and turn these insights into best practice for your own plans and operations
- Explore opportunities for the pooling and sharing of capacity in order to maximise the efficiency of your operation and reduce costs; also support the standardisation of refueling technology to increase interoperability across Europe and deliver greater access to Air-to-Air Refueling
- Meet with key service providers from the airchartering community, in order to expand your operational reach and your ability to
Download your full event guide now >>
Ahead of the Military Airlift conference, Defence IQ sat down with Colonel Cláudio Evangelista Cardoso, Project Manager for KC-X and KC-390 programmes in the Brazilian Air Force, to get exclusive insight into one of the most the interesting, new airframe programmes.
Ahead of the Military Airlift conference, Defence IQ sat down with Group Captain Purcell to discuss NATO’s priorities and perspective on strategic airlift and to understand more about the challenges and objectives for the future.
The 100th Air Refueling Wing (ARW) is a large, diverse organisation which conducts air refueling and combat support operations throughout the European and African areas of responsibility. Located at RAF Mildenhall in the United Kingdom, the wing directs reception and mobilises for contingency operations.
This map reveals the latest known military airlift requirements globally and details all current holdings.
Find out all the latest military airlift news and procurement plans in this interactive map.
Simply hover your mouse over the country you wish to find out more about in the world.
A round up of all the latest news in Military Airlift.
- Fourth C-130 touches down in Kabul, expands Afghan Air Force capabilities
- France budgets for C-130 transport plane as A400M delays continue
- Pentagon acquisitions office has millions in unused C-130 parts
- 179th Airlift Wing watching D.C.
- Airbus set to resume deliveries of A400M after Spanish crash
- Col. Karl A. Schmitkons takes command of the 440th Airlift Wing
- Airbus eyes US military for A400M cargo plane Military Airlift 2015
France has denied it is looking at other airlift options after frustration over programme delays and capability concerns with the A400M. Download to read the rest of this article.
As Airbus Defence and Space (ADS) hands over the first of ten A400M new generation airlifters to the Turkish Air Force, Defence IQ looks back on what has been a landmark year for the company, given not only the launch of its new major product but its very emergence from the formation of EADS divisions Airbus Military, Astrium and Cassidian. The newly branded Airbus Group, as a whole, recorded record sales in 2013, leading to promising production figures for the next few years. Aside to the Turkish delivery, the company has so far delivered two A400Ms to the French Air Force. By the end of this year, it will have delivered 14 of the aircraft, including the early options for the UK and Germany, and current plans would see the 174 orders completed by around 2022...
Presentation from the 2017 conference on 'KC-390 THE FUTURE OF BRAZILIAN AIR FORCE AIRLFT CAPABILITY'
- Brazilian Air Force Airlift assets
- Military Airlift is still relevant for National Integration
- Current development stage of the KC-390 Project
Air Vice-Marshal Saulo Valadares do Amaral, Commander of the III Regional Air Command, Brazilian Air Force